JJN Digital EDD-24T Non-Linear Junction Detector
The JJN Digital EDD-24T is handheld Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) designed to be compact and portable. The EDD-24T NLJD is able to detect semiconductor circuits in electronic devices, such as listening devices, cameras or tracking devices. Whether the device is transmitting, turned on or is connected to power is irrespective to the JJN Digital EDD-24T NLJD, it’s still able to detect the device.
The presence of electronics is detected through second and third harmonic detection and in the event of a false detection, the EDD-24T NLJD suggests silicon, electronics or metal with an added algorithm.
The bright and intuitive display enables the operator to view the EDD-24T’s built-in screen even in bright conditions. Combined with the EDD-24T’s ergonomically placed controls that allow for one handed control, the EDD-24T NLJD is user friendly and easy to operate.
An NLD is an essential tool for a TSCM sweep and the EDD-24T NLJD is perfect for discreet sweeps with its compact form factor and all in one design. To be both strong and lightweight, the JJN Digital EDD-24T NLJD’s unit is machined from solid alloy and the internal rechargeable battery gives the operator 4.5 hours of battery life.
Please Note: QCC Global Ltd only supplies accredited TSCM training services to Government, Military, Law Enforcement, CPNI & Commercial Partnership clients.
JJN Digital EDD-24T Specifications
- Transmit Frequency 2.400 GHZ to 2.425 GHz (ISM Band Type B)
- Transmit Power Level up to +30dBm (1 Watt)
- Radiated Power Antenna up to +36dBm (4 Watts) within allowable limits of ISM band (Type B)
- Receiver Sensitivity better than -120dBm on 2nd and 3rd harmonics
- Receiver Bandwidth Approx 10KHz
- Audio Internal Loudspeaker or via 3.5mm Earphone Socket
- 3.7V Lithium Polymer Internal rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life 4.5 Hours (Minimum TX Power) 2.0 Hours (Maximum TX Power)
- DC Charge Micro USB Socket 5V 1A
- Charger Input 110/220V Auto-switching
- International Adaptors Output 5V DC 2A
- 3.5 in Colour TFT Daylight Readable Display
- Enclosure Machined Aluminium Enclosure with Plastic Antenna Cover
- Weight Main Unit 700g
- With Carry Case 2.0kg
- Main Unit Height 225mm x Width 118mm x Depth 51mm
- Carry Case Military Standard 321mm x 229mm x 111mm
- Operating Temperature 0 to 40 degrees C