JJN Digital HSA-Q1 RF Spectrum Analyser
Designed specifically for Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) use, the JJN Digital HSA-Q1 is a portable RF Spectrum Analyser in a fully integrated unit. To provide the operator with maximum detection capability, the HSA-Q1 has been designed to the highest possible technical specification and includes a range of features to aid the operator in conducting TSCM sweeps. In spite of its technical prowess, the HAS-Q1 spectrum analyser’s intuitive, user friendly GUI is easy to operate.
Modern pulsed burst signals can be missed by a slow scanning spectrum analyser, so to ensure that all types of RF signals are detected, the JJN Digital HSA-Q1 features a frequency range of 1 MHz to 13.44 GHz and is able to sweep this in 0.5 seconds. The HAS-Q1’s frequency spans can be anywhere in the entire 13.44 GHz frequency range, right down to just 25 MHz to allow for a detailed signal analysis.
The 6” built-in display on the JJN Digital HSA-Q1 can provide the operator with a full screen spectrum scan, full screen waterfall, or a split waterfall spectrum display. The HSA-Q1 can learn and store the current RF environment by carrying out a background scan. The background scan can be used at any time for a comparison to check for any new signals that may have appeared. Any new signals that do appear, are highlighted by the HSA-Q1 for further inspection.
Weighing in at just 1.3 Kg, the JJN Digital HAS-Q1 is built for portable use with its handheld form factor but is ready for desktop use with its built-in retractable stand. The HSA-Q1 can provide up to 4 hours of use with its internal Lithium Polymer battery on a single charge, as well as being able to operate continuously whilst connected to the charger. To make the HSA-Q1 as durable as possible, the unit is housed in a machined aluminium enclosure and is supplied in a military standard compact carry case.
JJN Digital HSA-Q1 Specifications
- 1 MHz to 13.44 GHz Detected Frequency Range
- Sweep time of 500 ms (Full Range) down to 200ms (Lower Range)
- Real Time Colour Spectrogram Waterfall Function
- Direct Tune to any frequency (1 KHz Resolution)
- AM/WFM/NFM Demodulation via Speaker or Earphones
- Background Memory Function, record RF environment and store for later comparison
- TNC Jack RF Connector
- RF Sensitivity in Sweep Mode: -80 dBm Max
- RF Sensitivity in Tune & Listen Mode: -100 dBm Max
- 6” TFT Display Screen – Outdoor Readable
- Data Logging to USB Stick – Time and Date Stamped
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure
- Weight: 1.3Kg (Main unit)
- Height 223mm
- Width 158 mm
- Depth 45mm
- Compact Military Standard Carry Case:
- Length 363mm
- Width 282mm
- Height 120mm
- Internal Lithium Polymer Battery – up to 4 Hours Battery Life
- DC Charge: Micro USB
- Charger: 110/220V Auto-switching with International Adaptors
- Internal Speaker or Headphone Socket Audio Output
- Antenna 1: Multi-Element 13.44GHz – Length 220mm x Dia. 17mm
- Antenna 2: Telescopic Whip Antenna (Low Frequency use)