JJN Digital Pro-W10GX Wideband RF Detector
The Pro-W10GX by JJN Digital is a pocket wideband RF detector designed to detect and locate RF signals from eavesdropping devices, hidden cameras and tracking devices.
To help combat the growing threat from higher frequency devices, the JJN Digital Pro-W10GX features a 0-10 GHz frequency range with higher sensitivity at the top end of the frequency range. Implemented in the Pro-W10GX is an intelligent frequency-counter design that enables the RF detector to display almost all digital frequencies along with analogue signals up to 6 GHz.
To allow the operator to locate the exact source of any signal that’s detected, a 20-element bar-graph shows the selected signals strength on the Pro-W10GX. To help identify the signal type, the JJN Digital Pro-W10GX displays a live signal pattern graphically with its Livescan software. The signal pattern can be especially helpful when searching for burst, or pulsing RF transmissions.
All detected signal data, including short burst transmissions, their frequency, signal strength and duration is stored in the Pro-W10GX’s 1000 Event Memory Log. Stored data is then displayed in an easy to read list for the operator to scroll through. The operator can switch to a live graph mode if needed, where up to one hours’ worth of detected signal and frequency data is recorded and plotted on a graph.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the JJN Digital Pro-W10GX is built into a custom machined aluminium enclosure with an internal lithium-polymer battery pack. Included in the Pro-W10GX kit is two antennas: a semi-rigid multiband whip antenna and directional high gain antenna, . The JJN Digital Pro-W10GX system is supplied in a heavy-duty military standard carry case to provide maximum protection.
With its variety of features, the JJN Digital Pro-W10GX is a solid tool for TSCM teams, to find out about other pieces of TSCM equipment, visit our TSCM Equipment page.
Please Note: QCC Global Ltd only supplies accredited TSCM training services to Government, Military, Law Enforcement, CPNI & Commercial Partnership clients.
JJN Digital Pro-W10GX Specifications
- Input Frequency Range 1MHz – 10,000 MHz (10.0 GHz)
- Sensitivity at 100MHz -49 dBm
- Sensitivity at 200MHz -48 dBm
- Sensitivity at 500MHz -47 dBm
- Sensitivity at 1GHz -44 dBm
- Sensitivity at 2GHz -50 dBm
- Sensitivity at 5GHz -42 dBm
- Sensitivity at 10Ghz -30 dBm
- Antenna Connector MCX Socket – 50 Ohm
- Demodulation Sens. for 50mW Audio -30dBm (measured at 500MHz 50% AM 1kHz)
- Audio Frequency Response 400Hz – 5kHz +/-2dB
- Dimensions 128 mm x 74 mm x 26 mm
- Weight 240 g – Main Unit
- Display TFT Colour 2.5 in High Contrast Graphic Display
- Battery Internal 3.7V 1500 mAH Li-Ion rechargeable
- Operating Duration – fully charged battery 8 hours
- Charge Time – 4 hours
- Operating Temperature Range -15 – +50 degrees C – Relative Humidity < 90%