REI ANG-2200 Acoustic Noise Generator
The REI ANG-2200 is an acoustic noise generator produced by Research Electronics International (REI). An acoustic noise generator helps to defeat acoustic leakage eavesdropping devices by creating a perimeter of noise around a target location.
The REI ANG-2200 can help protect against eavesdropping devices such as contact microphones, hard wired microphones, and audio transmitters hidden in AC outlets. The REI ANG-2200 features two separate channels, both with genuine random noise sources. To compensate for material composition, both channels are equipped with high and low frequency control.
Transducer, omnidirectional speaker and window mounts are some of the accessories available for the REI ANG-2200 acoustic noise generator to enable operators to tailor the ANG-2200 to a specific target location.
REI ANG-2200 Specifications
- Independent random noise source
- Output voltage: 12 Vp-p @ 6 Ω (2 Ω min load)
- Frequency range: 125 Hz – 4 kHz
- Equalizer: LF 180 Hz ± 12 dB, HF 3 kHz ± 12 dB
- 15 VDC @ 1 A (AC adaptor supplied for 120 or 240 VAC)
- Unit dimensions: 1.6 x 5.5 x 8 in (4.1 x 14.0 x 20.3 cm)
- Unit weight: 1.3 lb. (590 g)