REI VPC 2.0 Video Pole Camera
The REI VPC 2.0 Video is a video pole camera made by Research Electronics International in the USA. The REI VPC 2.0 has an extended length of 198cm (6ft 6in) with a motorised titling camera head on the end which captures both images and videos.
The REI VPC 2.0 features a large tilt-able, removeable display built into its handle that displays a live feed of the camera as well as playback of any media recorded by the VPC 2.0. Any videos or images captured by the VPC 2.0 are timestamped accurately and saved to a micro SD card.
The colour camera head on the REI VPC 2.0 has a built-in LED for when darker areas are being inspected and a black and white camera head option is available with an infrared LED for tactical or covert operations. The VPC 2.0 video pole camera comes ready to go out of the box, without the need for any extra external cables.
Please Note: QCC Global Ltd only supplies accredited TSCM training services to Government, Military, Law Enforcement, CPNI & Commercial Partnership clients.
REI VPC 2.0 Specifications
Standard Colour Camera Head
- Signal format: NTSC
- Horizontal resolution: 550 TV lines
- Sensitivity: 0.05 Lux / faceplate
- Illumination: white LEDs with variable brightness control
Optional Black & White Camera Head
- Signal format: NTSC
- Horizontal resolution: 600 TV lines
- Sensitivity: 0.1 Lux / faceplate
- Illumination: infrared LEDs with variable brightness control
- Format: MPEG 25fps
- Record time: 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, & 120s
- On-screen date and time stamp
- Video playback mode
- Snapshot mode: 720×480 JPEG
Colour LCD Display
- Size: 8 in (20.3 cm) diagonal
- Resolution: 800×600
- Auto brightness: Up to 1000 nits
- Viewing angles: (70° at 3, 9, & 6 o’clock) – (50° at 12 o’clock)
- Display controls: color saturation, contrast, & brightness
- Camera head controls: variable illumination
- 3.5 mm video output jack
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Micro SD card slot (supports 1 GB – 4 GB cards)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C
- Battery Charging Temperature: 5 to 37°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C
Note: extended storage at temperatures above 40°C could degrade battery performance and life.
- Collapsed length (with camera head): 23.5 in (59.7 cm)
- Extended length (with camera head): 78 in (198 cm)
- Case size: 20 x 15 x 5 in (50 x 38 x 14 cm)
- Case weight with unit and accessories: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Internal battery charger
- 2 lithium-ion batteries: (included)
- Supplied battery pack: RRC Power Solutions Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery pack Model #RRC2040, rated 11.25V, 2950mAh, 33.2Wh.
- Typical run time: 5 hours
- Max charge time: 3 hours
- Battery: CR2032 coin cell battery (provides power for real time clock function)
- 3V nominal voltage, 225mAh nominal capacity, -30°C to 60°C operating temp